Hussingtree Blended Gins Mini Taster Hamper
This is a perfect hamper to try three of the different flavoured gins from local maker Hussingtree Gin. These are artisan handmade in small batches which achieve the best possible quality & flavour.
A lovely gift or sampler set for yourself!
You can choose from a recyclable kraft hamper box or a black re-useable wicker hamper basket.
Set contains miniatures of:
Hussingtree Winter Gin (40%)
- Perfectly suits those colder, autumnal-wintery days and evenings.
- Our Spiced Plum Dry Gin is the base for this wonderful distilled gin. We've steeped raisines, oranges, apples and a range of winter spices. To create a gin that delivers aromas and flavours associated with the festive time of year. In keeping with our traditions, we never add any sweetners to our gin. All the flavour is delivered through natural ingredients.
- Enjoy neat, with a mixer, or even better with cloudy apple juice served warm as a winter warmer.
Hussingtree Tonka Bean Gin (40%)
- The tonka bean is one of our favourite discoveries. It provides a heady mix of caramel, vanilla and almond aromas and flavours. It is a favourite of head chefs across the land. And it captures the taste buds like little else we've found from a single botanical when we've been researching and developing flavours.
- We've steeped tonka bean with our Juneberry Dry Gin, to create a wonderful blended gin that can be enjoyed in a number of ways.
- Enjoy neat or with a mixer, especially with premium cola. It's quite something.
Hussingtree Cherry and Vanilla Gin (40%)
- Offers a classic pairing of flavours.
- We've blended our award-winning Bumbleberry Dry Gin (it has a depth of dry fruit base and slight warmth of cinnamon) with cherries from Broomfields Farm in Worcestershire. Alongside the cherries as they've been steeping in the dry gin, we've included a touch of vanilla that offers a subtle sweetness and flavour that works beautifully with the cherry.
- Enjoy with tonic or for those that like it a bit sweeter, mix with premium lemonade or cola.
£24.50 – £34.50